On March 19th, early afternoon, went to the Virginia MN store, woman was at front desk on telephone. She didn't acknowledge me. No one else in room. We had no eye contact nor did it appear the call was ending or any attempt made. I wanted to buy a tube for my tractor. After waiting several minutes I left. I went to another local store and ordered the tube.

I realize I am a small potato. In the past, I have brought my tractor tires in for repair, purchased front tractor tires, cattle trailer tires and tires for my 1-ton pickup. Yes, I am a nothing customer when compared to the mining companies or fleet owners.

Maybe it wasn't the woman's job to be at the front desk and maybe she was pissed having to be there but all it would have taken for me was a simple "hi" and "I'll be with you in a minute." I worked as a supervisor in a government agency for 28 years and understand the need for customer service.

Suffice to say, I will never take up space in your store again but will use my oral skills to discourage others from doing business with Pomp's. Thanks for reading, Alan Johnson

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pomps Tire. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pomps Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pomps Tire tractor tube for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pomps Tire?

Comments